Henry Ver Hage was born in Jamestown township Michigan
Henry started Ver Hage Motors in 1914 in Hudsonville selling
Chalmers, Overland and Maxwell autos.
Henry began Selling Chrysler automobile
Henry's oldest son, Dick, began selling and working for the company.
Two more two more sons, Harold and Henry J., joined the company
after his military service.
An all new building was constructed on Chicago Drive in Hudsonville and Henry VerHage retired.
In 1956, after military service, Lloyd VerHage joined the family business.
In 1963, Lloyd VerHage left the family business to start his own Chrysler dealership on Chicago Drive in Holland.
Richard and Larry VerHage took over VerHage Motors from their Fathers Dick and Harold
Lloyd added the Dodge franchise in Holland for 3 years.
Lloyd's two sons, Blaine and Norman, became owners and managers at the Holland dealership
A major remodeling of the Holland dealership was completed.
Harold Ziegler Automotive Group purchased the Hudsonville dealership
The Hudsonville dealership is vacated by Ziegler for a new location
The Hudsonville location is demolished by the city of Hudsonville
The Holland dealership is rejected by Chrysler in bankruptcy. Lloyd & his sons continue in business selling used cars
The VerHage family acquires the Mitsubishi franchise from Crown Motors.
VerHage Motors Mitsubishi celebrates a 100 years serving west Michigan's automotive needs.