Winter Service for Your Vehicle in Holland
Here at VerHage Mitsubishi, we have been performing high quality automotive repairs in the Holland area since 1963. We are qualified to repair and service most domestic and imported vehicles using parts that are equal to or exceed the standards of those parts originally used by the manufacturers. Read on to find out what service your car needs in the winter.
- Get a Tire Inspection: On our icy roads, the last thing you want to do is drive on bald or underinflated tires. If you don’t switch to winter tires, it’s a good idea to have a thorough tire inspection at VerHage Mitsubishi.
- Replace Your Dirty Filters: Filters pick up a lot of dirt and debris during the summer. Have them replaced. This includes you air and fuel filters.
- Check Your Heater and Defroster: Make sure your heater and defroster are working before you need them for both comfort and visibility.
- Replace Old Wiper Blades: You’ll be using them more than any other season so go ahead and replace your blades with winter blades and stock up on windshield washer solvent.
- Have a Battery Inspection: Getting caught with a dead battery takes on a whole new meaning in the cold winter months. We’ll check for a weak battery so you aren’t caught surprised.
- Replace lights and bulbs: If any of your lights aren’t working properly, now is the time to have them replaced. With it becoming darker earlier, lights that aren’t working can pose a real threat.
- Get a Brake Check: It gets harder to stop when the roads are icy and poorly performing brakes can be deadly. Don’t wait until it’s too late. What to look for here.
- Create an Emergency Kit: If you do break down, you’ll want to be prepared. Pack gloves, blankets, flares, a shovel, flashlight, and whatever else you think you might need in a sticky situation.
VerHage Mitsubishi is independently owned and operated. We pride ourselves on giving the best service or repair on your vehicle right the first time by our highly qualified service technicians. Call, email, or drop your car, SUV or truck off today and allow us to provide you with excellent service. Schedule your winter service today.